Wednesday, March 4, 2009

so today I learned (re-learned, really) to check the fridge every day for items reaching their "maturity" and use them up before they become expensive compost.  I ignored the large tub of organic salad greens (I know, I know!) but i promise not to let the romaine lettuce suffer the same fate, okay??promise. 
I also learned that a handful of people from very different walks of life (except the fact that they are all writers) can give very constructive, gentle critiques on writing.  But that doesn't make the fact that in one month they will be critiquing MY first novel (parts of it) any less terrifying.  So here it goes: inhale...wait, in my horror i forgot my own motto(?!) well, anyway, exhale fear....exhale fear...exhale fear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musings Feed

musings