So, I shall now pass the Sisterhood Award to the following ten lady bloggers I admire:
1. Jo Ann Hernandez-author White Bread Competition, The Throwaway Piece!
2. Literanista--we have very similar tastes in art!
3. Kate--foodie from Living the Frugal Life-it's all about homemade&homegrown!
4. Coffeeunbrewed/Colombiancofee--one sharp chica!
5. Melanie of Modernmami--cuz all mamis have to stick together!
6. Paola Mendoza--from Entre Nos, hermana Colombiana in film!
7. Adriana Dominguez--great source of info on Latino publishing!
8. The writers at tikitiki--I'm cheating here because they are four wonderful writers-I couldn't pick just one!
So I'll end at 8, which is really 11--oops. But I have to say I've had so much fun this morning going over my bloglist and tweetfriends and catching up with what they've had to say recently. I hope everyone enjoys their sisterhood award for what it truly stands for-the unique and secret (at least from the media/marketing boyz) comeraderie that exists between women who care. Thank you all for being You! And don't forget to check everyone out on this list and expand your family of sisters!
Now here are the rules that go with this award. 1. Put the logo on your blog or post. 2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude! 3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.